- How long do you think he has been in Olivia’s household?
- Is Feste a carefree fool with no troubles?
- Does he have a brain?
- If you were a director of this play either on stage or in film, who would you cast for Feste? (Someone you know? A Hollywood actor? Your brother?) How would you costume him/ her?
- Find some clues in the script that suggest action for Feste — particularly action that brings out the sillyness and merry-making in Feste’s nature. If you were a director, what would you want the Fool to be doing physically in this scene?
1. I think that Feste has been in the household since Olivia moved in because they act like very close friends.
2. Feste is not a a problem free fool because he drinks a lot and drinks all the time.
3. Yes he has because he cheered up olivia which made her let him stay in her household.
4. I would put some one really funny and some one that would be dresses up in tights and the old king and queens joker costume
5. when he talks about taking away Olivia instead of him saying that she has gone mad. He would be calling out for people and pointing at Olivia
“If music be the food of love, play on;”(1.1.1)- This line is memorable because its is the first line of the play Twelfth Night and it has metaphorical impact.
“And my desires like fell and cruel hounds”(1.1.22)- This line is memorable because it expresses how the character is feeling.
“What country,friends, is this?”(1.2.1)- This is funny because people do not speak like this anymore.
“Bless you,fair shrew.”(1.3.38)- This line is good because during this scene Sir Andrew is trying to impress Maria but she doesn’t even care
Are there any holidays that, in your experience, are connected with carefree fun and merry-making? What are they? Write about a holiday, or a time, when you were inordinately silly.
During the summer i stayed at one of my friends houses for a little while. During this we went to swim in sea one day. The thing is that my friend brought a towel that was not white so you could not see the dirt. While he was swimming to get a ball that blew away pretty far i took the towel and i put sand and mud all over it. I also took his bike and drove off with it to his house to get a wrench to un screw the seat so that it was really low and hard to ride. By the time i came he was looking for me but i just told him that i went to the bathroom. He wiped him self with the towel and only noticed that it was full of sand when he sat on the low bike and his but started to hurt because the sand was scratching all of his skin. He also fell of the bike like 20 times and he still didnt notice that the bike seat was low until i told him when we arrived at his house. Hegot revenge on me by mixing milk that i put into my cereal the next day with soya sauce and other things that taseted nasty. To sound polite i didnt say anything. When he told me what he out into the milk i almost threw up. After i felt better i started to chase after him and i did get him but i didnt do anything to him.
Welcome to your brand new blog at Edublogs.
To get started, simply log in, edit or delete this post and check out all the other options available to you.
There’s stacks of great supporting material too! Take time to view our some helpful introductory videos, read through our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) or stop by The Edublogs Forums to chat with other edubloggers.
You can also subscribe to our brilliant free publication, The Edublogger, which is jammed with helpful tips, ideas and more.
And finally, if you like Edublogs but want to be able to simply create, administer, control and manage hundreds of student and teacher blogs at your school or college, check out Edublogs Campus… it’s like Edublogs in a box, all for you.
Thanks again for signing up with Edublogs!